Dr. Parvez Shamim (Sports And Physical Education Department)
Assistant Professor | 15 Years of Experience
Specialization : Exercise Physiology, Kinanthropometry, Basketball
Qualification : M.P.Ed., Ph.D
PHD Details : A Comparative Study of Physical and Physiological Parameters of High and Low Performance Basketball Players.
Publications / Seminars
- Body structure and basket ball performance. Presented in National seminar held at Dept. of Physical Health and Sports Education, A.M.U. Aligarh (U.P.) from 27 to 28 February 2000.
- Pre-Activity Glucose Ingestion and Subsequent Effects on Endurance Activity Time on Bicycle Egrometer. Presented in National seminar held at Dept. of Physical Health and Sports Education, A.M.U. Aligarh (U.P.) from 27 to 28 February 2000.
- The role of international sports in weakening international co-existence and understanding. Presented at national conference held at Dept. of Physical Health and Sports Education, A.M.U. Aligarh (U.P.) from 25 to 27 October 2002.
- A Study to Analyze the Ball Velocity of Instep and Inside Step Soccer Kicks Among Different level Soccer players .Presented in seminar held at dept. of Physical Health and Sports Education, A.M.U. Aligarh from 13 to 14 Febrarury 2010
- The role of information and communication technology in teacher’s education. Presented at national seminar held at Govt. Degree College Bilaspur Rampur, on 18 April 2010.
- Engineering technology and sports Presented at National seminar held at Govt. Degree College Bilaspur, Rampur, on 18 April 2010.
- The impact of ICT on student performance in higher education: direct effects, indirect effects and organisational changes. Presented at national seminar held at Govt. P.G. college Sec 39 NOIDA on 27 March 2011
- Comparison of selected anthropometric measurements and body composition of basketball and volleyball players. Published in PERSIST, BHU Varansi ISSN: 0975-7414
- “Effects of isometric training on selected biochemical” published in AICPE Human Kinetics I Jan-July 2010 AICPE AMU Aligarh ISSN :0976-6588
- Anthropometric, physiological and psychological profile of Indian basketball players published in Global Education and Development: An International Journal of Academician. vol. 3 Oct-Dec 2010 Delhi. ISSN:0975-1319
- A Comparative Study of Relating Passes Between Male and Female Basketball Players. Published in Indian Journal of Physical Education and Yogic sciences.Vol.:1, no.:1 July-Dec 2010. ISSN :2229-319
- Somatotype of high and low performer basketball players . Presented in National seminar held at Dept. of Physical Health and Sports Education, A.M.U. Aligarh (U.P.) from 11 to 12 November 2011
- The Impact of ICT on student performance in Higher Education Direct Effects, Indirect effects and organisational changes.pulished in Proceeding of National Seminar on Role of e Education in Quality improvement of higher education and Research published in World journal of applied science and research ISSN: 2249-4197
- An Analysis of linear velocity at various joint for inside instep soccer kick by different level players. Published in Academic sports scholar march 2012 ISSN: 2277-3665
- A comparative study of somatotype of high & low performance basketball players. Published in AICPE human kinetics 2012ISSN no 0976-6588
- A Comparative Study on Selected Physiological Parameters of High & Low Performance Basketball Players published in HORIZON PALAESTRA International Journal of Health, Sports and Physical Education July 2013 PRINT ISSN : 2278 - 2982, ON LINE ISSN : 2319 – 6459
- A study of college sports participation and educational acquisition: acknowledging, assessing, and utilizing the relationship.publised in Indian journal of physical education and yogic sciences Jan-june 2012ISSN no2229-3191