Dr. Rajiv Kumar (Commerce Department)
Associate Professor | 22 Years of Experience
Specialization : Commerce & Business Administration &Business Environment
Qualification : M.Com., MBA, MJMC, Ph.D.
PHD Details : Not Specified
- Mail email@example.com
- Tel. No. 0120-4373372, (R) 0120-2575115, 9868106027
- Entrepreneurship Development, M.I.S.
- International Business
- M.com.- 18 years
- M.B.A.(IGNOU)- 17 years
- B.Com.- 20 years
- Industrial Experience : 2 Years (As Sr. Manager Finance
- & Corporate Management Auditor)
- Administrative Experience : Asstt. Co-ordinator IGNOU – 17 years
- Incharge N.C.C. 9 Years
- Looking after legal matters in Supreme
- Court and other Commissions at New Delhi
- relating to Higher education in U.P. since 1999.
- Minor Research Project of U.G.C. : A Critical study of Accounting Standards Under Globalised Indian Economy.
- Research Project( M.B.A.) supervised : 40
- Research Paper Publication : 15
- Book Published(Co-Author) : PATRAKARITA VIDHAYAIN AUR AYAM
- Supervision of Research Work( Ph. D.) : 4
- Conferences /Seminar : 7 (International-1)
- Governor’s Gold Medal in B.Com for the best student of the University.
- Covered by “The Week” magazine in Oct. 2006 under the section “The People” As a teacher with a cause.
- “BOLT”Award by Air India in 2009
- Nominated for Nani Palakhiwala Award for civil liberties in the year 2006.
- Social works Achievements :-
- Launched the web site “bloodondemand.com”
- Launched the helpline “NIRASHA MAIN ASHA” for to avoid suicide attempts by C.B.S.E. students.
- Started campaign against menace of Poly Bags.
- Promoted plantation of Valentine tree on Valentine’s Day.
- Other achievements:-
- Successfully completed a Project Report for the Planning Commission towards computerization of Higher education in state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Membership of Associations : Life membership of Indian Journal of Commerce.
- Membership of Noida Management Association.